Monday, November 14, 2005

SonyBMG+Microsoft+Apple+Napster+ Kazaa+Limewire+Rootkit+Trojan Horses+ Fairpay+Plays for Sure+Digital Rights Managment = Screwing the Consumer!

Sony BMG,
I am completely outraged with your “business tactics” and so-called “Digital Rights Management software.” Your “business tactics” are criminal activities. Your invasive “DRM software” totally invades my legally guaranteed privacy. You have violated sections 7, 8 and 11(d) of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms. S. 7 states: “Everyone has the right to life, liberty and security of the person and the right not to be deprived thereof except in accordance with the principles of fundamental justice.” S. 8 states: “Everyone has the right to be secure against unreasonable search or seizure.” S. 11(d) states: “Any person charged with an offence has the right to be presumed innocent until proven guilty according to law in a fair and public hearing by an independent and impartial tribunal.” You have unjustly violated my legal right to security, unreasonable search or seizure and you have presumed me (and the general public) guilty of theft when I did not even try to attempt such an act! In short, I was about to purchase Switchfoot’s new CD “Nothing Is Sound”, but then I heard about your despicable “DRM software” which is clearly another name for criminal, malicious, hacker’s code.

No comments: